Read more comments
- (When at store, and don't want to buy anything): "I am just looking" does this sound natural?
- Lately I go to the convenient store to buy coffee several times every day. It's a waste of money....
- The store that I thought closed down has opened again. does this sound natural?
- What does 'kida' or 'kind of' mean? And when does it use? Why does it use? Like, ' she's alway...
- 가 : 왜냐하면 여기는 물가가 비싸기로 유명하고 힘들고, 공기가 하도 않좋아서. 살면 살수록 힘들어요. 나 : 저도 시골에 살았던 저기 있는데 시골은 공기도 좋고 조용헤서 ...
- сделайте по образец
- Je te conseille ne de compter sur quelqu’un tu as juste rencontré. I advise you not to trust som...
- Can you show me some examples and situation in which “I don’t know too much~~~” is used?
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- what are some english books that you recommend for learning english?
- Hope all who sit here enjoy the view as much as I did. Is this natural?
- (After a man has given a question) "Ok, to your question, I have something to talk about with y...
- Any tips on how to pronounce "utter"? It’s hard to me to pronounce that word, when i say it it so...
- Short-sighted silly means? You short-sighted silly!