- 질문: 언제 한국어를 배웠어요? 대답: 작년에(부터) 배웠어요 지난주부터 배웠어요 어제부터 배웠어요 여기의 에랑 부터 바꿔 쓸 수 있어요?
- etwas anders als der Rest somewhat different as the others. Why is this "der" if it is plural?
- 미용사를 부를 때 ~쌤이라고 한다고 들었는데 일반적으로 쓰이는 말인지 아니면 유행어인지가 궁금해요!만약에 초면에 ~쌤이라고 해도 신례가 되지 않아요?
- A: Who has the best soccer team? B: I think Brazil does.
- Can I say パーティーへ行かなければ私も行きません。to mean "If you don't go to the party, I won't go either."?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thicc mean?
- What is the pronunciation of the letter “a” in the word “what” like? Isn’t there the sound /ɒ/ in...
- It looks not only so rough to get there but also dangerous. Why is the sentence wrong?
- Is this sentence grammatically correct? If not, how can I improve it? "Yet still, the sky is h...
- she seems like a good girl, a good mom she seems like a good girl, good mom which is correct, m...
- When can I use “heck” in my expression?