Read more comments
- One of reasons has that I myself wanted to become bilingual. does this sound natural?
- "でも、何となく理由を知ってるんでしょう？“ という文の英訳ですが、 “but somehow you know the reasons, aren't you ? “ これは合っています...
- I'm discontented for no reason! なんかつまらん！ does this sound natural?
- ils s'évadent enfin par la lecture je veux cette phrase avec une autre façon marci
- Is this natural as spoken English? Many people think vaping is the safer alternative to cigare...
- Is -야 돼 formal ?
- What is the meaning of : فا And where would you use it?
- Enséñame por favor. ¿Qué significa “salir ganando” en esta oración? No puedo imaginar esa escena,...
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- “I’m feeling underwater.” What does “underwater” mean?
- Are the sentences correct? (Can be not only spoken but also written in a formal essay) 1. She us...
- Could you check my writing? I’m sorry that my handwriting is terrible:(( Thank you!! The topic:...
- A: I'll finish it by tonight. B: No, take your time. I'm not busy. Do they sound natural?
- Is this natural as spoken English? "Why do many Japanese music groups break up due to artistic...