Read more comments
- I could ever need って、日本語でどう訳せばいいですか？ 例) I have everything I could ever need.
- He is ready for everything regarding English. 彼は英語のことなら何でもござれだ。 does this sound natural?
- You know, when everything is going smoothly in your relationship, you feel like you are flying ve...
- how should i understand 'in case ' in the sentence ? or how should i understand this sentence ?
- 1.練習が嫌かったんだよ 2.練習が嫌いだったんだよ どちらの文章がいいですか？
- Does this sound natural? “Dog-owners are advised to walk their dogs twice a day. Do you think t...
- does 찌릿 use when texting?
- 何も無い日は の韓国語教えてください
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Are both "On to your question" and "Onto your question" the same thing in meaning and correct E...
- what are some english books that you recommend for learning english?
- Hope all who sit here enjoy the view as much as I did. Is this natural?
- (After a man has given a question) "Ok, to your question, I have something to talk about with y...
- Any tips on how to pronounce "utter"? It’s hard to me to pronounce that word, when i say it it so...