Read more comments
- Which I've got home! sounds the most natural?
- Where do you usually study? In your home? At a cafe or a library? If you have a recommend spot ...
- I'm home.は普段使う言葉ですか？
- Does this sound natural? 待てないで 人生はあなたが思うよりも速く行きます。
- Why is рухнула in the past tense in "Будем копать здесь, чтобы стена не рухнула"?
- I have a lot of work to catch up on Or i have a lot of work to catch up
- can I say, "The weather outside looks comfortable and it smooths the path towards my efficiency"?
- ماذا يعني out and about and off to school ؟
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I had to write my opinion about social issues. I took up the park issues. Could you check my sent...
- Do native speakers understand every words in the song on their first try?
- Could I say: If I had been able to finish the assignment on time, I would have done that. If I ...
- "sorry to interfere in your conversation.." _____ Here is a situation, Two people are having a c...
- Does this sound natural nowadays? I think we should send for the doctor