Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does the latter half of this sentence mean? "You may not agree with every one of my selec...
- What does the latter half of this sentence mean? "The end lines and sidelines are 4 inches wi...
- I was first half in doubt, but when I gave it a try, it really worked. 私もはじめは半信半疑だったけど、やってみたら本当に...
- "whip" as onomatopoeia, what sound does it refer to??
- At Easter or on Easter? If both are correct, how do you use them respectively?
- Which one is correct? 1) They were in a drugstore to buy a cold medication. 2) They were at a...
- Does anybody know about propositional pharazes i need many clear examples please answer this a...
- "The last thing I remember, she was streaming Don't starve."
- What do you call these? Do you call them "sprinkle water"?
- is it an adjective or a verb? (hand-tightened) each bolt was Hand- tightened
- why is the letter s in "she cries" pronounce like "z" and in "she asks/tells" like "s"?
- why people can't live on the moon?=why can't people live on the moon? correct?
- The answer is B, but I correctly answered the question by chance. Why can’t we say E? What’s the ...