Read more comments
- You're living your life with an easy-going attitude, aren't you? 君は飄々と生きてるね。 does this sound n...
- "But life leaps over oblivion lightly, losing only a thing or two of no importance, and gloom is ...
- Can you risk your life for her? あなたは彼女のために命を捧げられますか？ does this sound natural?
- Can I say 昨晩、山本さんはパーティーを楽しみそうもありませんでした。to mean "Yesterday evening, Yamamoto did not seem to enjoy...
- あの本は確かあそこにあった あの本は確かあそこにある どれが正しく自然ですか。
- I'am looking for a English penfriend, so I can know new person and I can improve my English.
- what does to Butter someone up mean feel free to provide some examples if you want thanks again b...
- 青いマーカーの“compared”について教えて下さい。なぜ、comparingではなくcomparedですか？ 分詞構文が苦手で分かりません。 宜しくお願い致します。
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thang mean?
- i want to know how can improving listenning English?
- “We were fortunate enough to be able to find something to eat even during the refuge.” Could anyo...
- I'm gonna drive it until the wheels fall off. In what case can I use this phrase?
- What do you call this?
- What do you call the action when you click and drag a text with a mouse pointer and select a rang...