Read more comments
- Which is natural? I help my sister with her home work I help my sister's homework
- If my sister is here , I would not feel lonely does this sound natural?
- I feel sorry for my pregnant sister. I still can hear her husband snoring like thundering from a ...
- What verb do you use for the action of cutting trees? ciąć czy przeciąć?
- Is it polite to say “천천히 말해 주세요” if someone is speaking too fast? 😮
- “Is it supposed to apply a visa?”(I mean ‘Do I have to apply a visa?’) Is it natural? If not, cou...
- Ich möchte keine Belastung für meine Familie. Ist das richtig?
- What does '' down there'' mean? have a great time down there if anyone could also show me mo...
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Does this sound natural? ''Nothing in Germany?'' For example, A : We like going to hot springs....
- 1. She is not really sick. She is just faking. 2. She is not really sick. She is just pretending....
- Is it correct to say “they put too much coffee TO the coffee” instead of “In the coffee” ?
- I love the band Imagine dragons but many of my friends don't like it, but I make them listen to m...
- Can "table" be referred to by the relative adverb "where"? I was standing listening to the conve...