Read more comments
- Which is more natural? Can I ask a question? Or can I ask you a question?
- I have a little question about linguistic. That is what is Xbar theory? What functions does it h...
- I have a question regarding the following sentence. "I aimed my remarks at Susan, but she did...
- Hello! What are the usual wishes you say for Chinese New Year?
- is that a male name ?
- here in the example, can I reply "de paa to de si", instead of depaatogaalimasi?
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- What’s the difference between “You should come with us” and “You’d better come with us” and “You ...
- It is not It's not or It isn't which do you usually use? Which is more common?
- Should I say "He's doing a good job and so are you" or "He's doing a good job and so do you." ?
- Bonjour, je suis un homme qui parle français et l'arabe, intéresser par l'anglais, je cherche une...
- How to improve my English especially in grammar ? The last test is coming but i cant find out an...