Read more comments
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- I want to date and marry a Western woman. What do you want me to do to do?
- كيف بقولوا what do you want me to do بالعامية الشامية؟
- Do native speakers say “I don’t have to opportunity to xxxx” ?
- この文章は正しいですか? 「残念が、今年は雪が全然降っていません」
- I was watching a Japanese YouTuber and noticed when she said いんきょ it was translated to "introvert...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thang mean?
- “We were fortunate enough to be able to find something to eat even during the refuge.” Could anyo...
- I'm gonna drive it until the wheels fall off. In what case can I use this phrase?
- What do you call this?
- What do you call the action when you click and drag a text with a mouse pointer and select a rang...
- 「くうはくに入るのは、3つの中からどれが正しいですか？」 と英語で言うには、何と言えば良いですか？