8 Dec 2019
Question about English (US)
I know that we say “Happy belated birthday” if we kinda of forgot some else’s birthday. Now, what if you want to say Happy birthday before the exact date. How would you guys say it? “Happy before birthday!” ?????
Read more comments
- There was a kinda laugh on the bus and someone saud " she is a character" what does this sentence...
- I kinda know the reason you're now in a poor mood. なんで今気分が冴えないのか, なんとなく私にはわかるよ。 does this sound ...
- I admit I'm kinda beat because we traveled a lot. 移動が多くて、なかなかの疲労。 As a photo caption. does this...
- 家「うち」 always means home of the speaker, or it can mean home of anybody? Like sentence 山本さんが明日うちに来...
- Can I say ブラウンさんは日本語を多い年勉強していますが日本語がまだ読めそうもありません。to mean "Mr. Brown has been studying Japanese fo...
- Do many locals like Korean foods in the US? Are Korean foods popular in the US? Are both correct?
- Does it sound natural? Je ne vais pas me couche tard.
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thang mean?
- i want to know how can improving listenning English?
- “We were fortunate enough to be able to find something to eat even during the refuge.” Could anyo...
- I'm gonna drive it until the wheels fall off. In what case can I use this phrase?
- What do you call this?
- What do you call the action when you click and drag a text with a mouse pointer and select a rang...