Read more comments
- (今風邪を引いている) 医者に診てもらった結果、普通の風邪だと言われた。 インフルエンザじゃないよ / インフルエンザじゃなかったよ この場合、最後の返事は現在形ですか、過去形ですか。
- Hello, guys! Do you know any websites where I can practice writing? (I mean, websites similar ...
- "I'm on my way back home" Does this sound natural?
- is this correct - 某一节是什么课 (what subject a certain period is)
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Is this natural as spoken English? If you need a vaccine for the new type of coronavirus, but ...
- https://streamable.com/fisiq It's a clip of The Avengers. Tony Stark flies home after doing so...
- When and why is "off" used? Is the same to say "wipe" and "wipe off", for example?
- I would appreciate it if someone correct my competition ! We can say that nowadays Japane...
- What kind of a female singer is Alison Krauss? Is she famous in western countries?