Read more comments
- Hi, I'd like to ask a question about American culture. I'm now analyzing a notion "American house...
- What is the difference between Hi everyone! and Hi there! ?
- Which What's up ！ sounds the most natural?
- what does it say in the photo? I think it says this: 只争朝夕
- 「使い果たしている」のアスペクトは、「今リンゴを 食べている」の「食べている」のと同じですか。それとも、「地面に葉っぱが落ちている」の「落ちている」のと同じですか。
- もし水がなくなったら、敬語で店員になにを言えば良いですか？ 「すみません、水がないんですけど」ってあってますか？
- What is "flight" in Japanese? ex. "We were happy that the flight finally ended"
- Dose this sound natural: I am sending. One of my friends says that we haven’t texted each other ...
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- Why this question's answer is ➁？ I was torn between ➀and➁..
- Can you say “ she was caught in a lie”?
- Which is more natural? (a) When she got home from work, Jane was exhausted. (b) When Jane got...
- You are THE salt of the earth. Please pass me THE salt. These “the” are used the same way gramm...
- 1)Eat your broccoli up. 2)Finish your broccoli. Which phrase sounds more natural?