Read more comments
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- It is not It's not or It isn't which do you usually use? Which is more common?
- Should I say "He's doing a good job and so are you" or "He's doing a good job and so do you." ?
- Which is correct? Why? どちらがいいですか？なんで？ 日本では結婚式をする_____どのくらいお金が必要ですか。 A) のに B) ために ありがとうございます！
- 정말 자고 싶어요. Is that a correct sentence grammatically and stuff. If not what’s wrong
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- Bonjour, je suis un homme qui parle français et l'arabe, intéresser par l'anglais, je cherche une...
- How to improve my English especially in grammar ? The last test is coming but i cant find out an...
- Hello guys. What is the correct form to say ? She pee or She pees? Thank you very much in adva...
- They have been quarreling since the day they GOT married They have been quarreling since the da...
- How do you call this in English ?