Read more comments
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- 「心の中に、心の中に、花を咲かそうよ」 「咲かそう」という言葉はどの動詞から来たか分かりません。「咲く」という動詞なら、どうやって「咲かそう」にさせますか。
- Which one is grammatically correct? 1. Contact us if you feel cold again. 2. Contact us if you ...
- Can you help me to make some "Who cares~?" sentences in natural Japanese? Not literally "who"......
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Please check my answer🙏 'Do you think it's good for children to watch TV?' Yes I do. I have two...
- Is there any what's app group for english practice? I'd like make some friends and practice
- how can i find english friend to speak
- I feel a little filial piety. is this natural? also, is there any phrases to say "a little"?
- Both are corrects: 1- Cindy is sitting down do homework. 2- Cindy is sitting down doing homework.