Read more comments
- What is the difference between They found the locked door. and They found the door locked. ?
- The next door to this hotel is Gyudon shop of Yosinoya, and its next is a convenient store. This ...
- What is the difference between shut the door and close the door ?
- O que os coreanos pensam sobre os brasileiros?
- Can certain days be the subject of “be off”? For example, is it possible to say “Saturday is off ...
- "I want to go to Tokyo when I go to Japan" "I want to go to Tokyo when I'll go to Japan" Which ...
- What is the most important thing to know/ do when learning Korean
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- Do people often use the word “suck” in everyday conversation? Are there some people who don’t use...
- What’s the difference between “You should come with us” and “You’d better come with us” and “You ...
- It is not It's not or It isn't which do you usually use? Which is more common?
- Should I say "He's doing a good job and so are you" or "He's doing a good job and so do you." ?
- Bonjour, je suis un homme qui parle français et l'arabe, intéresser par l'anglais, je cherche une...