- C’est nord de Paris. Is this correct?
- Can I say 土曜日にも働かなくてはいけなさそです。to mean "Its seems that I have to work Saturday too"?
- "No one is better at piano than Yukie in our class." Does this sound natural?
- Is this sentence right? You should take a rest till you drop.
- Can I say 私はパーティーへ来られそうもありません。to mean "It's unlikely that I can come to the party."?
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does she say? crown, see, sink ?
- Could you please help me?🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 I’m trying to arrange a research project mail. I want it to be p...
- What’s cringe and do you look when cringing?
- Could you help me to answer this question,please? 1) Sally wasn't at the party . ( Either, neit...
- “I’m feeling underwater.” What does “underwater” mean?