Read more comments
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- ahhh help me please :( Which is correct? 1. They suggest that we would change the order of the ...
- Is really the word, "FUCK" that bad?
- Is this correct? 「ミスが多すぎてまだまだです。」
- What is the most casual way to say というのは, as in 「つゆ」というのは雨がよく降るということです。
- 1. There are just miscellaneous stuff on this shelf. 2. There were miscellaneous items here yeste...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thang mean?
- Is this right? She is my neighbor yet I don't know her name
- I has many question about phonics , But in Korea, nobody answers to me. I want “native phonics...
- Can you say the following sentences? I would like you to judge the following sentences one by one...
- why pepole ask about your job (as a first question) in sns?
- Are these saying the same? A: I can come again. B: I can come back. C: I can come back again.