Read more comments
- Was sagt man am meisten? "ich bin hungrig" oder "ich habe Hunger"?
- 「私に勇気を与えてくれました」と「私に勇気を与えてもらいました」 どちらが正しいですか？
- Ayúdame por favor. ¿Qué significa “estar a mano “? contexto: Coloca las toallas de manera que es...
- is this correct? I think I made many mistakes 😅
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Can "table" be referred to by the relative adverb "where"? I was standing listening to the conve...
- Transformation exercise He usually gets home before I do => He ________ home before I do (Word n...
- please see the picture very simple question. My fiancée is an actor. because the screenshot sho...
- This is from The Wimpy Kid. Could you explain what the underlined phrase means here? I looked it ...
- Which one is correct. 1. My fiancée is an actor. 2. My fiancée is an actress.