29 Dec 2016
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I was watching a TED talk on how much time it takes to acquire skills, and how to use that time e...
- I want to go to talk in TED Talk,even it's impossible as a dream.I will try my best to make the d...
- I went to the TED event at haneda airport for the first time and it was fun! I could enter the ha...
- Will the exams stop anytime soon? —What does it mean?
- I know you can say I used to have a dog or a bike, but is it ok if I say that I used to have a g...
- You’re 15, and it’s the first time you’ve had a boy over. I'm bound to be a little surprised, but...
- It takes time to process that information. Does this sound natural?
- "There are five peoples in my family. they are my parents, my younger sister, my younger bother, ...
- If I post this pic on social media, a lot of American think I'm an easy girl?
- I'd like to learn the names of the US 50 states. Do you think it's too hard?
- Yet another EST "question". EST hatcay embersmay nlyoay. 👁👄👁
- What do they mean? "in the water" and "on the water"
- which sentences is right? " There is not a bottle and "There aren't any bottles" and "There isn'...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?
- Is it correct to say "Have a good rest of the day" in a formal email?