Read more comments
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- How to turn "나타내다" to present tense?
- Never give your power to anyone. Never let anyone have the uperrhand. _____ Are both phrases co...
- Do games affect children's progress in the academy field? is this correct ?
- What should I tell the salesperson of the shoe shop when I decide to buy the shoes I tried?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thicc mean?
- What is the pronunciation of the letter “a” in the word “what” like? Isn’t there the sound /ɒ/ in...
- It looks not only so rough to get there but also dangerous. Why is the sentence wrong?
- Is this sentence grammatically correct? If not, how can I improve it? "Yet still, the sky is h...
- she seems like a good girl, a good mom she seems like a good girl, good mom which is correct, m...
- When can I use “heck” in my expression?