Read more comments
- Do you put on make up everyday?
- What is the difference between How did you do? and How are you going? ?
- who do you think is the most famous Japanese ?
- 이거 맞아요? 백종원아저씨가 추천해주면 나두 먹어봐야지잉
- "Tú aprendes la historia coreana." Is it wrong if you change it to 'la historia coreano'? I under...
- reside live What is different between them
- Is it correct? “As we said before”?
- 日本人のみんなさんに質問です。 私は 3分／4分、3匹／4匹、3本／4本をそれぞれ さんぷん／よんふん、さんびき／よんひき、さんぼん／よんほん と読んでいますが、皆さんは、どう読みます...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- "why don't I give you a ride?" "should I give you a ride?" can i say either of those when I want...
- Do you think it's correct or logical to ask 'Why did we〜?' and to answer 'They〜'? What kind of s...
- This is from Diary of a Wimpy Kid. The underlined part seems to me so random that I honestly don'...
- He trafficked drug with mafias. He trafficked in drug with mafias. Are both correct?
- how much stronger of ill will does "malevolent" convey in comparison to "malicious"? 1. there we...