10 Dec 2019
Question about French (France)
Bonjour à tous! J’ai une question et je voudrai la pose. J’ai visité des region de la France. J’ai eu en Bretagne (Saint-Malo, Vannes), à Côte d’Azur (Saint-Raphaël, Saint-Maxime), à Paris, à Strasbourg. Quel région ou régions, vous voudriez me recommander?
Read more comments
- Is this sentence is correct? Do your best in everything that you do! Thank you.
- When I asked "Why do you look so sad" I think that I don't do "look". Just you do look. Should I...
- Is this natural as spoken English? If you need a vaccine for the new type of coronavirus, but ...
- Is this okay to say I went out to eat with my friend today? 오늘 친구랑 먹었어요.
- 'My latest shopping.' Does this sound natural referring to the items I bought recently? What wou...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- https://streamable.com/fisiq It's a clip of The Avengers. Tony Stark flies home after doing so...
- When and why is "off" used? Is the same to say "wipe" and "wipe off", for example?
- I would appreciate it if someone correct my competition ! We can say that nowadays Japane...
- What kind of a female singer is Alison Krauss? Is she famous in western countries?
- I’d like to practice my spoken English. なぜspeaking English ではだめなんですか。