- What does "make a date" and "I pick you" mean? 310 You mean an actual grown-up meal? 311 ...
- How do you say this in English (UK)? date with you
- What is the difference between the best-before date and the expiration date ?
- Sagt man: Möchtest du mit mir Kaffee trinken gehen? Oder ist es mit gehen grammatikalisch falsch?...
- hi, can someone please tell me what does it mean?
- Est ce que vous pouvez me corriger? Je me suis mis à pied vers le restaurant sans identifier le ...
- why is this sentence no LOGRO entener por qué está mal translated into I can't understand why it'...
- 日本人じゃなくて、日本に行ったことないので、もちろん、完璧ではないですが、頑張っています。 Please fix my sentence :)
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- I blame the govermemt for/on the increase in crime Which one should I use?
- “Why humans don't notice the moment while they're making best memories?” Is this grammatically co...
- 1. Because I haven't been practicing speaking English lately, my skill at speaking English is get...
- is 'will' interchangeable with 'going to' ?
- What is the meaning of this word (BY) in this sentence￼ - “The whole island is threatened BY unre...