Read more comments
- Should I write "Docomo" even if "docomo" is the formal company name.
- What is the difference between Should and Shall ?
- Should it be "be similar to" or "be similar with"? "The same as "and "the same with",which one is...
- This is a work agreement, I hope you read this and tell me if there is a point saying that I can ...
- A\an\the??? What to use? I read recently in___Times that the big American company, General Motors...
- Is this right? I will have finished eating by that time
- En Japón suele haber racismo o faltas de respeto hacia los turistas?
- Heya, can somebody explain me what Seonsaegnim ( it’s sounds so) means. I never saw a translation...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- I feel a little filial piety. is this natural? also, is there any phrases to say "a little"?
- Both are corrects: 1- Cindy is sitting down do homework. 2- Cindy is sitting down doing homework.
- who is Jesus. Is he a man a god ?
- Sometimes I bring in people to use technology I've developed on my own. 1. Does this sentence s...
- I feel stuff is Negative?? or Positive??