- I could ever need って、日本語でどう訳せばいいですか？ 例) I have everything I could ever need.
- He is ready for everything regarding English. 彼は英語のことなら何でもござれだ。 does this sound natural?
- You know, when everything is going smoothly in your relationship, you feel like you are flying ve...
- What does Leverage mean?
- What does えいえん mean?
- What does "under my skin (idiom?)" mean?
- What does 他力本願過ぎるが、それを本命の策にしよう mean?
- What does 「幸せだから今のころ時間が止まってほしい」と いう 最高に 幸せだな瞬間 mean?
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?