Read more comments
- Which is more natural? Can I ask a question? Or can I ask you a question?
- I have a little question about linguistic. That is what is Xbar theory? What functions does it h...
- I have a question regarding the following sentence. "I aimed my remarks at Susan, but she did...
- What does it mean when someone says だけどIn a sentence?
- 선생님: 알고 있죠? 나: 네. 알고 있어요 Vs 나: 네. 알아요. 어떤 대답이 맞아요?
- 일본어와 한국어 똑같이 좋은데 그 중에 굳이 하나를 선택하라면 한국어 조금 더 좋아요. 이 문장 고쳐 주세요🙏🙏🙏 I equally like Japanese and Kor...
- Which is better? 1) 오늘은 나중에 시간 있어요? 3) 오늘 나중에 시간 있어요?
- 어른스러운 분위기가 되고 싶어서 앞머리를 기르고 있어요. (大人っぽい雰囲気になるために前髪を伸ばしています。) 이 문장이 맞습니까? この文章は合ってますか？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thang mean?
- can I say,"The government dedicated money FOR/TO the road construction"?
- processed food = junk food?
- It's from a show where hosts are real estate agent, so they show some properties to people. When...
- What's the meaning of 'get past'? In this show, the guests don't like the house that the hosts s...
- You study very hardly. Is the above sentence grammatically correct?