Read more comments
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- which verb do Japanese people use with おばけ？いる or ある？ is おばけ considered as a living thing in Japan...
- Is it called a rug or carpet in the US? Thanks~
- 勉強せなあかん→勉強しなければならない。 合ってますか。
- السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركته Что означает قد و لقد, и какие отличия между ними, ещё когда уп...
- 大坂に引越しようと思っています。Is this sentence correct? Is this a natural way to say "I'm thinking of moving to...
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Is this natural as spoken English? I just can't believe a quarter of women don't wash their ha...
- Is this natural as spoken English? I wish I could install Google in my brain so I wouldn't hav...
- In my English class, we learn that "If the end of the the word is -ate, this word is verb." Is it...
- whats the difference? sure i would i sure would
- "I like the moon, but I can't reach it Like you I can only see" what does it really trying to s...