- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- Why do you not say the "す" in ありがとございます clearly in Japanese?
- 1. I went to movies. 2. I went to the movies. Which one sounds more natural?
- Can you tell me why number 3 is Falsch? Ich kann nicht hören
- How to turn "나타내다" to present tense?
- Never give your power to anyone. Never let anyone have the uperrhand. _____ Are both phrases co...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What does thicc mean?
- What is the pronunciation of the letter “a” in the word “what” like? Isn’t there the sound /ɒ/ in...
- It looks not only so rough to get there but also dangerous. Why is the sentence wrong?
- Is this sentence grammatically correct? If not, how can I improve it? "Yet still, the sky is h...
- she seems like a good girl, a good mom she seems like a good girl, good mom which is correct, m...
- When can I use “heck” in my expression?