Read more comments
- How do you say this in Japanese? 7月末(まつ?すえ?)
- 月末に友達と一緒雲南省へ行きます。期待します。 does this sound natural?
- 月末にあたり、自動配信レポートが通常より遅くなってしまい現象があります。 does this sound natural?
- Is it natural? :This salad goes down nicely (Delicious)
- Can I use the sentence "the first fist flies" as a replacement for "the first punch is thrown"?
- The clothes I'd ordered on ZARA online were deliverd this morning. When we buy clothes on ZARA, i...
- Do many American still not wear a mask when they go out? They are really stubborn. Is this correct?
- What's the difference between "hesitate" and "doubt"? Could give me some examples of sentences?
- Please correct these. I wanted to use comparative in the second sentence. In winter in Japan, th...
- can you correct my mistakes?
- Example：Britons wear trousers and Americans wear pants.Why does “Britons” at the beginning of a s...
- Which article should I put before A/THE 'exact moment'?
- Which one is correct: "There's many ways" or "There are many ways" ?