Read more comments
- いつも - always よく - often ときどき - sometimes たまに - ocassionally あまり - ? ぜんぜん - ?
- いつも同じ物語だ。 does this sound natural?
- いつも、いつも、 ありがとうございます！
- 「行こうぜ」って、 口調によって 「行こうぜ！」 「行こうぜ?」 ２つありますか? ニュアンスが少し違いますか?
- 我今天买电脑了。 を、 我今天买了一台电脑。 ｢一台｣を入れたら买了と書いて良いですか？
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- What do you say “well done” in English? I want to know other expression.
- Which should I use, anything or something? Is there something/anything I can do for you? Is there...
- On my feedback of the recording homework, my teacher told me like that : "floating" cannot sound...
- Are these sentences correct? Did you say you would help me with my homework, right? Help me! I’m ...
- What's more common to talk about medical gouts/drops for the eyes? "Gouts" or "drops" (or another...