Read more comments
- Can an average American speaker tell by their accent a guy from California from a New Yorker?
- I learned a new skill, so in a weird way. Why does this insert "so"? It doesn't seem necessary.
- Is this correct? 「あの本は知らなかったです。今少し調べて、確かに面白そうです。」
- 「まだ焼酎は俺には早いかなぁと思いましたとさ！」 なんで「早い」？どういう意味ですか？
- Hi guys , I wanna know which accent is easy to learn , by the way I like American accent than Bri...
- What is the difference between 元来 and 本来 and 元々 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- What does 'hyper to me' mean?
- Does that mean Nawabdin didn't throw up his hands?
- Someone want talk with me? I need New friends for learn
- I am in awe of what they have been able to do in terms of energy and alternative fuels. What doe...
- the deeper beneath the surface of the river that the men dug, the greater the air pressure had to...