- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- アルが踏ん張ってくれているんだもんな。あとは...俺だちがやるだけだ。 「もん」はここでどんな用法ですか？ 「だけ」はどんな用法ですか？
- What does こって in こって名前 means in the sentence below? 私、粉物とかソースとかすごい好きだから、定期的に食べたくなる、たこ焼きとお好み焼き。...
- De quel quai part le train pour Bordeaux?
- what does ein schlechten gewissen haben mean while I was watching a short clip there was someone ...
- What does 「本」mean in 「千本桜」 ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- "Faster, I'm losing it." I heard this in a movie. Why is the "be -ing" form used, not the "be...
- Hi, everyone. I want to study English with you. Can you help me? Thanks💕
- Do you use "You weren't home" to mean "You were not at home”?
- Hi! Tell me pls, how often you use “been” in perfect time sentence? In your everyday life? And pl...
- Do you say ‘I was surprised by the news’ ?