Read more comments
- Which one is correct? 1. I have just got home. 2. I just got home.
- What does 아닌 mean in this sentence?
- Ein Freund von mir lernt Deutsch und ich wollte ihn den Satz hier verbessern. "Ich habe mich üb...
- Is this sentence correct written in this way? 수업 후에는 학교 식당에서 막으러 갈 거예요
- Could you please show me examples of “to grow out of”? (Related to this meaning) To develop or c...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Which do people say most often, I’m going to, I’m gonna, I’ma?
- "i want to recommend to you a movie". am I speak naturally?
- I like to watch movie, have anyone can introduce me your favourite movie? I want to watch English...
- I thought it'd be sth relaxing to do after all that work yesterday. What does "after all that ...
- Hi :) is this sentence is grammatically correct ? ( for an e-mail) I'm sending you below my home...