12 Dec 2019
Question about English (US)
What does He's trying to blend in, and a waiter is not having it. mean?
"He" is a robot looks like a human whose behavior looks unsociable. When he leaves that restaurant he just says "thanks" to a waiter and leaves. The waiter is trying to pass him the bill and talks to him but he ignores the waiter and just leaves. "not having it" means like "a waiter does not notice he is not a human?" or "a waiter does not get money from him"?
- (To the waiter) Would you pour my coffee more? この表現は自然ですか？
- I work as a waiter and every time customers leave, I gotta wipe out the tables and if there is an...
- What could I say to the waiter in restaurants, when ask for cutlery?
- What does chingu mean?
- What does "отходи́ть" mean?
- What does warm and cool mean?
- What does yan taraftaki apartmanın 4. katına taşınıyorum mean?
- What does おやっそっく？おやっそく？ mean?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?