12 Dec 2019
English (US) Hindi Near fluent
Question about Japanese
How do you say this in Japanese? During recessionary times, inflation tends to decrease, leading to the increase of unemployment, as both are inversely related to one another. When unemployment is low, inflation is high, and vice versa.
Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? Como se diz que esta com sono em inglês
- How do you say this in Japanese? I don't want to get a virus
- How do you say this in Korean? hola como estás
- How do you say this in Japanese? How much is it?
- How do you say this in Korean? 全集中
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?