12 Dec 2019
English (UK) English (US)
Question about German
Was bedeutet, “mit jemandem ins Reine kommen”? Das man Streiten/Schwierigkeiten/Meinungsverscheidenheiten mit jemandem anders endlich beseitelegt oder ausarbeitet? Wenn ja, dann ist vielleicht “straighten things out with somebody” eine treffende Uebersetzung...
- 日本で留学する or 日本へ留学する
- My friend texted me. "I like this picture of Ronan the most!" what is this mean?
- 張さんは田中さんに＿＿言いませんでした。 ①なにに ②なにも ③なんで ④なんと
- number 44 which should i choose B OR C?
- Does "characteristics" mean "properties"?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- A. I'm always by your side. B. I'm always on your side. What's the difference?
- I'm understandable why he was angry at her. Is this correct?
- Is this sentences strange? 1 I can provide a meal to you. 2 I can provide you a meal.
- Which one is the more common? (a) You're not supposed to use the office phones for personal call...
- in the sentences does 'as' means because? 1. A: Would you like to come?I hope so, as I'd love to...