12 Dec 2019
Question about English (US)
If I want to write an email to a university, what should it start with? I thought "Hello" was maybe not formal enough, but maybe "Greetings" was way too much. Is it true? If so, what could I replace it with?
- Which I have just read your email. sounds the most natural?
- "I sent email" or "I sent an email" : Which one is correct English?
- Your email was ringing. メール、鳴ってたよ。 does this sound natural?
- *c'est plus mignon * on prononce le s de plus dans ce cas ou non?!
- c'est juste de dire :je confond ton prénom avec elui de ma mère
- (1) Is it fine to title an essay like the following? “A song that is reminiscent of good old ...
- 当番 ↑ 这是一个日语单词，当您读到这个词时，您认为它作为一个陌生的汉字，是什么意思呢？ This is a Japanese word. What do you think it me...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Hi, everyone. I want to study English with you. Can you help me? Thanks💕
- Do you use "You weren't home" to mean "You were not at home”?
- Hi! Tell me pls, how often you use “been” in perfect time sentence? In your everyday life? And pl...
- Do you say ‘I was surprised by the news’ ?
- Is there an noun or a phrase that mean “bumpy journey”?