Read more comments
- 1. I was referring to that he wrote. 2. I was referring to what he wrote. 3. I was referring to...
- 我不知道哪个是正确答案。其实我也不知道几个答案有什么区别。T_T 我们的老板就在那边，有什么事儿你去和他____吧。 A. 谈了 B. 谈过 C. 谈了谈 D. 谈
- Which one sound more natural or correct: "Я с братьями Максима" "Я с братьями Максим" "Я с бра...
- how do you pronounce ㄹ if it's at the end of a word? Like for example 건물
- Complete with verb-noun collocations and then write example sentences. : concert;count;fool; *f...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Which one sounds more correct? -Have I told you how did it happen? -Have I told you how it did ha...
- When someone thanks you and you reply "any time", what do you mean when you say it?
- If you say “the mothership”, does it mean it’s awesome, dope..? Can you tell me the exact meaning...
- Hi, do you know other ways to say “thirsty”?
- Hello! I have a strange question :) Why do you call all Russian rulers tsars? The last tsar of Ru...