Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Her body start to wiggle because it was so cold is the sentence correct?
- Does this sound natural? "Although there are a large number of people waiting for a vaccine all ...
- is that right? It's been days since I last have a good drink
- Conversation 1 A: "Why are you stay away from the fan?" B: " I have the flu, i can't contact w...
- We ran out of food. We're out of food. Are these correct? Any other ways to say this?
- I couldn't eat another bite = I can't eat another bite?
- *the tickets made of gold came out just yesterday. (does this sound natural?)
- What are some English slangs/expressions to say that someone's outfit is 'uncool' meaning that a ...
- Does this sound natural? -- You can eat as much as you want in 2 hours. -- Thanks~
- Which do you think is more common? Which would you say? -- Just stay there. I'll be there as so...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...