Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 間も無く、授業始めりますか？ Is the class going to start soon? Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between 間 and 部屋 ?
- What is the difference between 間(ま) and 間(あいだ) ?
- I'll go find her right now. I think the and is omitted between go and find in this sentence, i...
- what is the meaning of the sentence in the picture below
- what's the meaning of “hold up”in the picture below
- "Pick a number between 1 and 10." Are 1 and 10 included? "Pick a number from 1 to 10." is clear...
- What's the name of "place, where cars get repaired"?
- Does this sound okie? How's what you've experienced in Korea compared to what you'd imgaine what...
- I'd like to know what does "get breathless with excitement over" mean in the text. Thanks in ad...
- *they abide by the new policy and they liked it. *you must abide by the new manager. (does th...
- *I always withdraw my money when I get paid by direct deposit. *as soon as she step out from the...
- I don’t want to have sex without your love. Is this sounds natural and make sense?