Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I could ever need って、日本語でどう訳せばいいですか？ 例) I have everything I could ever need.
- He is ready for everything regarding English. 彼は英語のことなら何でもござれだ。 does this sound natural?
- You know, when everything is going smoothly in your relationship, you feel like you are flying ve...
- If someone is driving in a race against other person, and loses sight of the opponent, would it b...
- I'm sleepy than yesterday or I'm sleepier than yesterday?
- Please correct my journal 😹😽😸 I went to a exhibition called Mammies of the world. It's suppos...
- Is this sentence natural? It is the most important thing whether they are trustworthy or not.
- Please help me with question number 10
- should I say " on this days Al-Mobaraka " or " in this days Al-Mobaraka "
- It's watery. It's water down. The ice melted. Do I use this right when ice melts in my drink and...
- S. It's not good for your health to go to sleep late to play games at night. Q) Is sentence S ab...
- Are Filipinos Latinos or are they Asians?
- What is the difference between Why are there so many people here? and why so many people here? ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?