Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? esta imagen está pixeleada
- How do you say this in English (US)? ahí esta !
- How do you say this in English (US)? Esta comida esta muy buena
- Is this question form correct? '... why do not you come with me?'
- how to describe this car in English
- I play the guitar. I play guitar. Which sentence do you usually use? I would appreciate which one...
- I hope that you feel better. Does it make sense? Thank you.
- Does this sound natural? -- My grandfather passed away from lung cancer. He was a heavy smoker....
- Is this natural in American English? ーWhy do many Japanese women nowadays dye their hair brown? ...
- S1. There is no place like outdoors. S2. There is no place like indoors. S3. There is no place ...
- Which do you think is more natural? If none, please suggest one. ----- I read the bus number wr...
- How can i make my English better?
- i read this on Reddit, and they were talking about open chats on kakaotalk, one of them said as b...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...