Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- "Thank you very much for your gift for keeping the pipe organ." How could it be improved?.. (...
- I was given a gift does this sound natural?
- A gift of sincerity does this sound natural?
- Is this natural in American English? Using a pie chart is a good way to show how you spend a day.
- *my bad I didn't know you were using it I'll hurry up tho. (does this sound natural?)
- Is there anyone (who) can speak Spanish ? Can I omit “who”?
- Does it sound natural? The music I like most is Rap.
- Q-tip Cotton bud Cotton swab Which one do you use in the US?
- Does this sound natural? -- I could eat two portions when I was young, but now I can't even fin...
- Is this natural in American English? ーWhy do many Japanese women nowadays dye their hair brown? ...
- S1. There is no place like outdoors. S2. There is no place like indoors. S3. There is no place ...
- Which do you think is more natural? If none, please suggest one. ----- I read the bus number wr...
- How can i make my English better?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...