Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I hope everything goes well. I hope it all goes well. I hope it'll all go well. Are these ex...
- Does this sound natural: "What's the longest term I can book it for?"
- there is bad roads or there are bad roads?
- Hi! I would like to know if the expression “by the end of the month” is correct or not.
- Could you take a picture of me getting the back in? 背景と一緒に写真を撮ってもらえますか？ Does this sound natural?
- should I say " on this days Al-Mobaraka " or " in this days Al-Mobaraka "
- It's watery. It's water down. The ice melted. Do I use this right when ice melts in my drink and...
- S. It's not good for your health to go to sleep late to play games at night. Q) Is sentence S ab...
- Are Filipinos Latinos or are they Asians?
- What is the difference between Why are there so many people here? and why so many people here? ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?