Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 'Is incorrect' or 'isn't correct' Which is used more and sounds natural?
- Which one is right：put the following sentences IN ORDER of time or IN THE ORDER OF time？
- Does this sentence sound nature: After I have a midnight snack, I came back to the workshop to wo...
- I forget my phone number from time to time. Is this sentence correct?
- have you seen a pen？I left it here this morning. Is it a black one？ I think I saw it somewhere. ...
- What do you mean when you say "I wouldn't have minded but" before a complaint?
- Does PhD = Bachelor degree ?
- I have three questions about the following sentence. - "She travels every year from the US up t...
- The movie title "that sugar film" doesn't really make sense to me. Can anyone explain? Is it a ...
- Is that natural？
- Do people from Iceland understand Norwegian or Swedish?
- What are the most common swear words in Iceland?
- Mér þykir leitt að trufla þig með þessari spurningu en viltu taka þátt í enskumælandi WhatsApp hó...
- Is nn readen like "nn", not "tn" in the end of a word? for example: bærinn, minn.
- How do you pronounce these words: mín/minn, farin/farinn ? Is there dofference between -n and -nn?