- How do you use a phrase "freak out" in daily life?
- Ain't I just! What does this phrase mean?
- I want to learn some phrases or words used in America university. Such as major and minor, paper,...
- Is "telephone pole" the most common way to call these poles (image) in the U.S or is there a more...
- what are the other ways to say "outside of the town"?
- Is it natural that I say to my child "Move away from the TV!", when I don't want him to get close...
- does he was actually caring about the birthday candles under the table?
- I badly need help with this question 😭 What does this question mean? Could you please provide me ...
- please check my grammer below Was the classroom cleand yesterday afternoon?
- 'You haven't changed a bit. ' How can i write it in a slang?
- When do you say “brilliant”?
- What's the most common way to say "baby carriage; perambulator; pram" in the U.S?
- Does this sound natural？ You appeared before me, oh And you stole my heart As I was witnessi...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?