Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- what is the difference between logo and emblem?
- Can I say "The bars that close to my house are fading away quietly'?
- S1. Bring him in the car. S2. Bring him into the car. Can sentence S1 be used to mean sentence S2?
- If it's a sport, I'd like to be a top dog, but when it comes to a job, I would rather be a second...
- how do you say "extingirse" in english?
- What do you call the clothes this kid is wearing? (See the picture attached). Is it a t-shirt?
- I’m writing an email and have a question. I use “the customer” as a subject in the first sentence...
- Hello. Can you check this sentences and tell me, are they ok or not? 1. A theater built in t...
- Please help me fix this 2 senences and do it more natural. 1. The best view of the city op...
- Give me as much frequently used definition as possible 4 the word compromise. Feel free to provid...