- How would you say to your students: it is playground time in a natural way? In Spanish I say: es ...
- What is the difference between There are many students and many of whom are freshmen. and There a...
- I want to give my students a grade for their performance. What's the verb that can precisely des...
- 我有三年跟他没说(话)了。<--- What is the difference between adding vs. omitting 话 in this sentence?
- Can "go out on a limb for someone " replace "bend over backward for someone"?
- Could somebody tell me what it says this?
- They're talking about the store (in front of them). Why is the woman saying 「なかった・past tense」？ ...
- "Halo" - как это явление называется по-русски?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- below woods Is this grammatically correct?
- Which is correct grammatically? 1. The outbreak of the corona viruses affects people's lives in ...
- “If you had been born in other country, would you still be a Christian?” Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between is done, is finished, and is completed?
- “But officers were soon dispatched to Bird's home carrying a gallon of cow's milk from the store”...