Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Could you please proofread my writing? Thank you for getting me that. I'll take good care of it!
- end the deal Or close the deal
- Please, can I say this sentence and is it correct: ? I would like to see you too, but I think tha...
- Professor 〇〇, Hello, my name is 〇〇. My student number is 〇〇. I’m taking your ‘△△’ class on Mond...
- N1. I'm a 28years old man in Korean age. N2. I'm a 28years old man in Korea. N3. I'm a 28ye...
- what's the difference between(talk to you later) and(talk to you late)?
- S1. In Korean age, I'm 28. S2. In the Korean age, I'm 28. Are both sentences S1 and S2 correct E...
- What is the difference between "as though it were" and "as though it is"?
- Which fits in parentheses, it or that? Why? Though it often happens in cartoons, I've never actu...
- Do you mind my smoking? この場合、"my"は必要ですか？